Saturday, February 16, 2008

Life So Far


Our wedding was wonderful. My Maid of Honor and my Mother planned the whole thing. We were sealed in the morning and had our reception that night. It of course had to be 112 degrees outside. All of our friends and family came from all over the United States to spend the day with us. Our reception was held at the Sky Light Room at BYU. The day was perfect; I married the man that is the cheese to my macaroni, and thats all that mattered.

We went on a five day four night cruise to Baja California for our honeymoon.


After our honeymoon we spent a week in Virginia with Ethan's family.

After the honeymoon was over it was back to Suxburg to work and go to school. We have had some good times here and have made some amazing friends.

Halloween


Ethan's 24th Birthday

Christmas


1 comment:

jkwareham said...

I love your blog! And I love the quote from JUNO, I love that movie!!