Monday, November 9, 2009

Life is a funny thing

So I graduated for beauty school and am now working full time for Paul Mitchell the School Provo. I work part time at the front desk and part time as a student teacher. It is exactly what I wanted to do when I was done with school. Ethan and I moved out of my dad's. He has gotten a lot better since my moms passing and my older brother is moving home from the military so it was time for Ethan and I to move on. We rented the cutest little house in Provo that was built in the 1940's and I love it. Things seem to be going my way. Everything that I planned for my education is coming to pass. I start Utah Valley University in the spring to finish up my bachelors degree in business. I got the classes I needed at the times that I needed so I can still finish up my student teaching at PMTS. I love my husband and my family I have nothing to complain about, but why do I feel so sad? Why is it that when things are hard and I get hit with trial after trail I can put a smile on my face but when things are going great I can't even force a grin?

2 comments:

KeNzIE said...

Sarah is it because your getting your game face on for NEW MOON!!??

Ruby said...

i miss you sarah jean. i know how you feel with that last paragraph. i have the same problem. over and out- booby