Wednesday, September 17, 2008

who knows

Life is a little wierd lately. Each day seems to repeat itself throghout the week; the same thing everyday for everyday of the week. Wake up, go to school, stay at school for 8 hours, come home, make dinner, clean house, say prayer, go to bed, repeat. I like to read other peoples blogs to keep myself up to date with the wonderful lives of my friends. I like to see how other peoples lives are going and I am so happy for them but I have to admitt at times I get a little descouraged. The blogs I read are full of "we went here" "we bought this" "we went on this date" "my baby is due" "my baby did" "life is wonderful.... I feel like I never have anything positive to report. My life is filled with trying to scrape by, 40 hours of school a week, dealing with death, and taking care of my dad. I realize that no ones life is perfect and I am grateful for the life that I have I just feel like I am Peter Pan; I am the only one not progressing and stuck where I am in life. Sometimes blogs depress me. I just had a long phone conversation with my sister about this subject she too feels that at time the grass seems greener on the other side. I love my husband and my family I just seems like it always has to get worse before it can get better.

An update on the last couple of weeks....

My dad is so feakin cute
Back at beauty school

My sister came to visit




Pics of me and all my boys


I was asked to be a model for a photo shoot for a student of paul mitchell. The theme was a mermaid so that is what these wierd pics of me are. It was fun to play model for the day but it hurt like crazy to take off. The real photoshoot is coming up soon so we will see how it goes.





1 comment:

jkwareham said...

I love your blog!!! Even though you think that doing the same old thing is boring, it's completely not the same old thing I do. I love your blog and please keep posting!!!! I feel like you are in south america not Provo. I love you!!!