Thursday, September 4, 2008

And Life Goes On

So I did it. I have but aside my days of sleeping in and spending time with family and gone back to school. I have to admit I was worried to go back; I had left so abruptly and with no warning I was worried about what they would say. What is someone at school, besides the girls I consider close friends, reads this blog? Well everything went fine. No one at school knows and if they do they haven't said anything which I think is wonderful. It is hard to readjust back to going to school 40 a week but I am loving the distraction school provides. Ethan has been gone this past week in Seattle Washington doing training for his new job. I have to admit life is more entertaining when he is home. They say that absence makes the heart grow fonder well it is true. I know he has only been gone for a few days but I keep having dreams that he has died too and it makes sleeping at night a little frustrating.

1 comment:

Ruby said...

I have dreams Justin dies all the time... It's hard having the love of your life away, trust me. I'm going thru it right now!! You're amazing and beautiful and SOOO talented... Paul Mitchell will be a better place with you there.
We sure do miss you guys up here. And talk about you all the time- good things of course!! much love- ruby