Monday, November 3, 2008

All in Good Time

Life has been exciting as usual. I went to a lovely Halloween party. I went as a 1920's flapper mostly because I really wanted to do my hair in finger waves. My husband went as a 1970's cop. His costume was funny until he shaved off his beard to make the costume look more legit. I am a fan of the facial hair and needless to say was not happy when he shaved it off. Then it was my friend Sherri's birthday so we had a small party at school. This last Saturday night Ethan and I went to a Venue called OZZ in Provo to watch our brother-in-law compete at the battle of the bands. It was so much fun. Just the kind of night out that I needed. I really like my sister-in-laws; they are always fun and make me laugh. We went, danced, they won, and then we went out to Denny's for a midnight snack. I was taught that there is opposition in all things; life is hard but days like Saturday are worth it.



Look at the statutory stache my husband now has



The finger waves



My friends birthday





No comments: