Friday, July 10, 2009

I Am Goining to Get Better I Promise







Wow April was a long time ago.... ok so in May I was able to hitch a ride with a girl from school to California. It was so nice to be back home and to see people I haven't seen in forever. I got to hang out with my best friend and my adopted little sister Trystan and Sarah Warren. I also got to visit my nieces and nephew. My older brother passed away in 2006 at the age of 25. When he passed he had two daughters with one on the way. For the first time since his funeral I was able to spend time with my nieces and my new nephew who was named after my brother, Nathan Sylvan Adams Jr. When I saw all of them together my heart melted. Each of them had my brothers mannerisms and his laugh. My nephew was the spitting image of my brother. When I held him and he smiled at me with the same dimples and mischievous smile as my brother I couldn't help it I started to cry. I know my brothers spirit is with his kids, as crazy as that sounds, and I know that he is with them always and even the can't see him or talk to him they will constantly have him with them throughout their lives looking after, guiding, and protecting them.

Me and Megs best friend since before I could talk
Trystan and I shopping


My Nieces and Nephew Lili Kaylee and Nathan Jr.



He looks just like my brother




I also got a job. I am the newest employee of Paul Mitchell the School. I am a front desk coordinator for night school. This job has been the biggest blessing. After going to school here at Paul Mitchell and learning about the company and its' cultures I have decided that this company is where I want to make my career, so working here now is just one step closer. It is also nice cause I just go to school all day then clock out from school and clock into work; I don't have to drive anywhere or change my clothes.

What else.... oh. My little brother Quincy had brain surgery. He was diagnosed with a pituitary tumour about six months ago. He then was placed on medication and after waiting a couple months the doctors decided the medication wasn't working and it was time to take the tumour out. We got the the hospital at noon and did not leave until after midnight. Quincy had to stay in the hospital for a couple of days and then was able to come home. He was a champ throughout the whole thing. He is just like my mom a fighter. He didn't let it get him down. He was up and moving around and doing for himself within a week. The doctors were not able to get it all but I am not worried I know in my heart that he will be fine.

I also through a baby shower for my friend Amy from school. It was my first baby shower but all in all I think it went well. My friend Harmony planned all the games which was amazing cause I had no clue what to do. I made a cake and we BBQ'ed hamburgers and had enough food to feed a third world country. Amy seemed happy which made me happy so it was good.

The girls from schoolAmy and her friendsThis is the cake I made
AND!!!! My sister moved back to Utah from North Carolina. My sister moved aways almost two years ago with her husband and two kids. My brother in law is in the military and they had to go for training. Now his training is almost done and she has come back. I flew out on Friday July 3 to North Carolina and on the 4th me, my sister, my sister's dog and my niece and nephew took off for Utah. It took us about four days to travel through ten states but it was fun. I got to spend hours just talking and joking with her in the car. We have become super close over the past couple of years and I am so glad she is back. Her and I are 8 years apart and we have different mothers but the same father. We never say half, she is my sister though and through. She lost her mom when she was 21 as well so we just get each other. We spent the whole trip making a list of all the things we are going to do throughout our lives together and I can't wait to start checking things off that list.

My sister Meredith


My anniversary is this month... July 21,2009. Ethan and I will have been married for two years. It has been a crazy two years but I wouldn't change a thing. I didn't think it was possible to continue to have my love for him grow but it does everyday.

My cute husband... ;)

3 comments:

KeNzIE said...

Sounds like you have been busy miss sara! I come back off my leave on tuesday...so see you then!

jkwareham said...

I can't believe it's been TWO YEARS!!! Time flies by SO Fast. I love you and miss you guys tons!!!

p.s. my word verification was BLEST funny just thought you should know.

Meagan said...

YAY! HAPPY 2 YEARS!!! That is awesome. And I'm so happy that your sister gets to live close. What a blessing! I have 4 "Half brothers" and I never think of them as half.<3