Friday, April 2, 2010

Just a Little Bet

Ok so here is the deal. I want to work out. I NEED to work out. I am 23 this is supposed to be the best I look in my life. Ethan will not let me get a gym membership because he thinks it is a waste of money and he probably right. I am not a fan of running and work out videos make me feel stupid. So what to do? I enjoy biking but find that with work and Utah's bipolar weather biking is not always the most logical thing. Well Ethan and I went to the Good Will or DI as they call it here and I found it. A old exercise bike, you know the one that has a big fan in the wheel that is super heavy? It was only $30 and I wanted it. I could put it in our garage and no matter if it snowed in June, which it does, I can go bike riding. Ethan said no. He doesn't work out he just has a good metabolism. So I begged and pleaded and still....... NO. So this is where the bet came in. He is a techno geek and he is want-y. He really wants and iPad. He says he wants it for me but I know better. SO, I told him if he let me get it I would make a deal with him. For the month of April I have to use the exercise bike 3 days a week for at least 20 minutes. If I don't use it then he gets an iPad. It is a win win for me. Motivation and the bike. For Ethan if I lose he gets an iPad if I win he gets a tighter bum.

To be honest I REALLY do not want to lose this cause the last thing he needs is a
iPad so here goes nothin!

No comments: