Monday, August 4, 2008

Loooong night

So last night my mom shift ended about 1am, then of course I couldn't sleep so I decided to watch a movie which put me getting to be around 2:30am. At 3:30am I got woken up by my brother, "sarah mom woke up and tried to get out of bed and fell! she is hysterical, I need your help!" From 3:30am to almost 5am I sat with my mom on the floor calming her down and eventually getting her back to bed. I finally was able to go back to sleep when my brother woke me up once again at 6:30am cause he had an appointment to look at a car and he needed me to watch mom. So I went back to check on my mom and she once again was awake and trying to escape her hospital bed. From 6:30am until 9am I was verbally wrestling with my mom to keep her from getting up. As I was talking to her I noticed some bruses that formed on her hip and shoulder from where she fell. Now it looks like I beat my mother, which I am not gonna lie at one point last night when she was yelling at me the thought crossed my mind. Don't worry I did not act on my feelings. Anyways there is still 11 hours left in the day anything can happen!
Mom didn't want to sleep alone anymore so my dad crawled in bed with her I thought it was cute

No comments: