Sunday, March 21, 2010

My Cute Little Family



Kissing, taking a picture, and driving now that is talent!

Ninety percent of our pictures are taken while we are in the car and driving. Our kids are going to wonder why we never took pics from farther away then arms length.

I got some new sandals for the summer and I LOVE them! I have a serious love for shoes and these and my new favorites!



Today the birds are out and the sun is shining! My cute hubby and I got to play catch outside and enjoy the weather. Then after we played baseball and football we had a picnic in the front yard followed by some tres leche cake with strawberries on top. All in all today has been great!


2 comments:

Meagan said...

You guys are super cute =)

I love you.

haha.


And yes, the self portrait is my favorite type of picture ever. I think snapshots are so fun and silly and romantic.

KeNzIE said...

Sarah! i miss you, i love your hair too! its getting so long! Your sista emailed me with the eclipse movie info and it made me sad i won't be there this year! hope you're doing well! miss you xoxox