Monday, March 22, 2010

sick sick sick


So for the past couple of days I haven't been feeling 100% but nothing too bad. I have a philosophy about being sick. When I don't feel well I force myself to get out of bed, shower, put makeup on, and do something. I also drink a ton of water and take small naps. For the most part I never get sick. I try no to take medicine if I don't have to and it works. I am still able to get up and go and do without it being a problem. My husband on the other hand feels like he has the black plague every time he sneezes. So now he is sick and I am taking care of him. I think it is a boy thing. They are all big and manly until they get a cold!

1 comment:

Amber Murphy said...

couldnt agree more....sean thinks he is on his death bed when he is sick and just moans which translates to get me something....men are so interesting.