Sunday, March 14, 2010



"Procrastination is like masturbation... the only one you are screwing is yourself"


This is me procrastinating. I have a outrageous amount of homework to do along with church work to do and I lack the motivation to do either. Why is that procrastination comes so easily? Every time I do it I think to myself, "next time I am going to get this done sooner so I wont have to cram like this" and next time roles around and history repeats itself. Well, at least I know that I am consistent so maybe instead of trying to not procrastinate I should try to enjoy the cram session that comes with it. You have two choices in life, Bitter or Better. I try to always choose Better.



Things I am thankful for today:
Church Callings
The Young Women I teach
The sunshine that comes through the window
Heating pad
And most of all the sound of my hubby's laughter coming from the other room

No comments: