Friday, March 19, 2010

So yesterday was fun. My sister niece and I went into Paul Mitchell and got our hair done and I got my lip wax which I have never done before and now feel sorry for all the poor souls I have done it for in the past. Afterwards we went out to lunch at a underground sandwich shop. I had my camera with me the whole time and did not take one picture!! Sad I know I need to get better at taking pictures. After lunch we came back to my house and were both so tired we took a nap on my couch while my niece watched a princess movie. Then my little brother came over and I took him shopping to get some new clothes. He did the HCG diet and lost about 50lbs and looks great I am so proud of him. Then we came home and played tetris on Super Nintendo which has got to be the best gaming system ever made!!! I love Nintendo.
Today my hubby has the day off till four so we are going to buy a soccer ball and a softball and go play in the sun. I am sick for the first time in forever but am so excited about my time off that I refused to rest I just wanna play!

Things I am grateful for today
Time off
Dayquil
The grass in my yard
Sandals

No comments: